Crane House Assisted Living
The Crane House assisted living neighborhood at South Franklin Circle offers you as much independence as you’d like with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available when you need them. Well-appointed, spacious apartments include large windows and generous closet space.
Crane House is also available to South Franklin Circle independent living residents whether they need temporary help following a surgery or are recovering from an illness. As a resident living in Independent Living you have access to 10 free care days per year in Crane House after living at South Franklin for one year.
South Franklin Circle’s Assisted Living program includes:
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Full meals and dining options including Crane House dining room, Radius Restaurant and the Bistro
- Social, recreational, cultural and educational opportunities within a supportive environment
- Scheduled group and individual transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to physician services
- 24-hour on-site nursing care support
- Medication monitoring and administration
- All utilities included except phone
- Emergency response system
Assisted Living Amenities:
- Varied and spacious floor plans including large suites
- Warm water pool and hot tub
- Wide variety of fitness classes and weight room with fitness trainers
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Well appointed family and dining rooms
- Special programs for memory support— including secure outdoor patios
- Beautiful wooded views
- Outdoor recreational areas on a beautiful 90-acre campus including gardens, walking trails and fishing ponds.