Extraordinary Neighbors. Incredible Neighborhood.
Nestled in the tranquil, tree-lined streets of historic Cleveland Heights, Judson Park is a warm, welcoming community that offers a variety of retirement and assisted living options to fit your vibrant lifestyle. Located just minutes away from University Circle, you’ll have easy access to magnificent art, music, education and philanthropic attractions, as well as world-renowned healthcare at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.
At Judson Park, you have the freedom to define your own way of living that is comfortable for you. Judson Park offers complete independence with the peace of mind that you can rely on comprehensive healthcare services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should the need arise.
It’s All Here
As a premier retirement and assisted living community in Northeast Ohio, Judson Park offers a dynamic way of living to fulfill your intellectual, social and physical needs.
At Judson Park, our staff offers caring and personalized support for those needing daily assistance, assisted living or memory care services and our Judson Health Center, named “one of the Best Nursing Homes in the Country” by U.S. News and World Report and consistently rated 5 Stars by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid, provides short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term skilled nursing.
The Judson Park Lifestyle
- Charming Ambler Heights neighborhood and inviting outdoor areas
- Walking distance to restaurants and shops
- Colorful gardens, mature trees, walking paths and a serene waterfall
- Close proximity to University Circle attractions
- Scenic rooftop terrace
- Enriching lifelong learning and cultural events
- Stimulating intergenerational collaborations
- Health and well-being programs including an indoor heated pool and exercise facility
- Salon Services
- Inspiring art galleries and art studio
- 24 hours / 7 days a week support and care when needed
- 5-star rated on-site rehabilitation center and skilled nursing