At Judson, high quality personalized care is at the center of everything we do. With Judson’s signature lifestyle programs and variety of assisted living options, you have the lifestyle you want with as much or as little support as you need.
- 24/7 On-Site Registered Nurse & Committed Staff
- 5-Star Rated On-Site Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Dynamic Educational, Social, Art, Fitness and Wellbeing Programs
- Memory Support Programs
- On-Site Warm Water Pool
- No Entry Fee or Community Fee
Located in the quiet neighborhood of Chestnut Hills in Cleveland Heights, Judson Park is a warm, inviting community just minutes away from world-class healthcare and University Circle’s cultural district.
Judson Park Assisted Living Services and Amenities:
- Social, recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities within a supportive environment
- Health and Wellness programs including fitness classes, personal training, and massage
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Nursing support by a registered nurse (RN), available 24/7
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Dining options and meals, which include dining in Overlook Restaurant and casual Café Louise
- Fitness center and warm-water swimming pool
- Rehabilitation service with physical, occupational, and speech therapy available on-site
- Scheduled group and individual transportation coordination
- Memory support programs
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Basic satellite television
- Hospice and Palliative Care
It only takes 5 minutes! Complete this quick & easy cost of living calculator to find out which senior living options align with your retirement budget.