The safety and well-being of our residents and associates is our highest priority. Our campuses are diligently following safety and health precautions that limit the spread of COVID-19.
Resident & Visitor Precautions:
- Residents must wear a mask every time they leave their apartment, or when others are in their apartment. Visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- Judson residents may leave campus. Please note that our community entrances are limited. Everyone entering campus will be subject to a temperature check.
- Visits for independent living residents are allowed. Anyone entering campus will be subject to a temperature screening.
- Visitors of assisted living residents allowed to visit in the outdoor spaces of our assisted living neighborhoods.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance. Sign-up links have been provided to families.
- Routine twice-daily screening for all residents in the Judson Health Center. No visitors, including residents, are allowed in the Judson Health Center.
- Any resident who shows symptoms will be isolated.
- Campus services:
- Our Judson dining venues have begun the process of gradually reopening. Delivery is available without a fee. Visitors are not able to dine in Judson dining venues at this time.
- Housekeeping services in private residences will continue as scheduled. Residents may opt out of this service upon request.
- Small group resident programs have resumed. All large events have been cancelled.
- Art studios have reopened with additional precautions.
- Fitness and wellness facilities have reopened with additional precautions.
- Twice-daily screening for any associates or essential vendors prior to entering our campuses and then again when they exit. All contractors are subject to screening and community access restrictions when working in our communities.
- Screening includes:
- Checking for temperature at or over 99°F. Those with temperatures above 99°F will not be allowed entry to campuses.
- Signs of illness including fever, vomiting, diarrhea, chills, cough, shortness of breath.
- Anyone who in the last 14 days has traveled on a cruise, out of the country, or in areas experiencing community-spread of COVID-19. As CDC recommendations change frequently, we will continue to update our travel screening appropriately.
- Anyone who has had contact with an individual with COVID-19.
- All associates must wear a mask while on campus.
- All associates in contact with residents confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 will wear N-95 masks, gowns, and other personal protective equipment as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
Please continue to visit and refer others to www.judsonsmartliving.org/COVID-19/ for updates and to sign-up to receive updates via email. We encourage you to sign up for our COVID-19 email update below to stay up to date on the status of Judson’s campuses: