As an assisted living resident at Judson Manor in Cleveland, you will have as much independence as you’d like with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available when you need them.
Judson Manor’s assisted living neighborhood, The Terrace, offers unique accommodations and easy access to Judson programs and amenities.
Located in the heart of University Circle, Cleveland’s cultural center, Judson Manor offers unparalleled cultural and educational opportunities, plus easy access to the world-class healthcare of Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.
Judson Manor Assisted Living Services and Amenities:
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- All meals included
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Utilities including basic satellite television, heat, air conditioning, water, electricity, and trash removal
- Health and Wellness programs including fitness classes, personal training*, fitness center, and massage*
- Social, recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities within a supportive environment
- Scheduled group and individual transportation coordination*
- Maintenance, repairs, grounds keeping and snow removal
- Access to physician services
- Rehabilitation service with physical, occupational, and speech therapy available on-site
- 24-hour emergency response system and 24-hour nursing support
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Dining options and meals, which include the Wade Park Grill, Terrace dining room and Lincoln Dining Room
- Memory support programs
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- 24-hour security
- Property taxes
- Salon services available*
*Additional fees apply