Judson Smart Living® offers three assisted living neighborhoods at Judson Park in Cleveland, each with unique accommodations and easy access to Judson programs and amenities.
Located in the quiet neighborhood of Chestnut Hills in Cleveland Heights, Judson Park is just minutes away from University Circle, offering unparalleled cultural and educational opportunities, plus the world-class healthcare of Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.
As an assisted living resident at Judson Park, you will have as much independence as you’d like with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available when you need them.
Judson Park Assisted Living Services and Amenities:
- Social, recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities within a supportive environment
- Health and Wellness programs including fitness classes, personal training, and massage
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Nursing support by a registered nurse (RN), available 24/7
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Dining options and meals, which include dining in restaurant-style Fischer Dining Room and casual Café Louise
- Fitness center and warm-water swimming pool
- Rehabilitation service with physical, occupational, and speech therapy available on-site
- Scheduled group and individual transportation coordination
- Memory support programs
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Basic satellite television
- Wi-Fi available
- Hospice and Palliative Care