Residential long-term care, short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitative care are provided at our Judson Health Center at Judson Park.
Collaboration with the area’s leading medical centers and universities, combined with a nurturing professional healthcare team, ensures the best possible care. Judson is Medicare and Medicaid certified and received a deficiency free survey in 2019 based on the Center for Medicare and Medicaid national standards.
Services offered at the Judson Health Center include:
- Board Certified Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses/Licensed Practical Nurses/State Tested Nursing Assistants
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Aquatic and massage therapists
- Social work and psychological services
- Dementia care
- Medical, dental, podiatry, audiology and ophthalmology services available
Judson’s consistently rated 5-Star Rehabilitation Center in Cleveland, Ohio, offers quality rehabilitative and clinical services for individuals recovering from an illness, injury or surgery after a hospital stay. The Judson Rehabilitation Center, with an emphasis on personalized care plans and coordinated interdisciplinary care, meets the needs of patients with complex medical issues, facilitating their speedy recovery and transition back home.
Why Choose the Judson Health Center:
- Frequent 5-Star rating from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Staffing ratios are higher than most industry and state benchmarks
- Medical staff from all major health systems including Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and MetroHealth
- Committed staff focused on improving the outcomes for each patient under our care