Home Care Services
Home Care Services feature carefully screened, trained and supervised caregivers who work with our professional nursing staff to keep you comfortable and safe in your Judson Park home. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is tailored to meet your individual preferences and care needs.
The following is a list of some of the services that Judson Home Care can assist with:
- Reminders -Medication reminders, reminders to drink fluids, eating meals, attending activities
- Respite – Judson is available to provide intermittent short-term care in your home.
- Physical Assistance – Assistance with physical exercise routines or therapy exercises at home
- Hygiene – Assistance with personal care, bathing, showering, “morning or evening routine” dressing
- Wellness – Assistance with exercise classes, or other physical activities in the community
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care – Each of our caregivers receives specialized training to work with individuals with cognitive issues.
- Companionship – Engage residents in meaningful and relevant conversations, social activities, attending concerts and, plays, museums.
- Home-Making – Assistance with laundry, light housekeeping, making shopping lists, doing the shopping, organizing mail, meal preparation, transportation, anything that needs to be done to manage the household
All Judson caregivers are compassionate individuals with an interest in older adults, and committed to upholding Judson’s over 100-year reputation of providing excellent care. All Judson employees undergo extensive screening to ensure high quality and safety for residents. All caregivers are screened, licensed and bonded.