Judson Manor Assisted Living residents pay a monthly fee. It includes care. There is no upfront entry fee for Assisted Living.
Monthly Fees – Including Care
Starting at Rate
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Nursing support by a registered nurse (RN), available 24/7
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Linen service
- Utilities including:
- Basic cable television
- Heat/air conditioning
- Monthly dining allowance for use in multiple dining venues
- Scheduled transportation services
- All maintenance, including:
- Building & home repairs
- Grounds keeping/landscaping
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
- Social/Recreational/Educational Programs & Events
- Unlimited access to health & wellness programming including:
- Fitness classes & instruction
- Fitness center
- 24-hour personal emergency call system
- 24-hour security
- Property taxes
While moving into a retirement community with a full continuum of health services is a wise lifestyle and financial strategy for future long term planning, there are other important benefits that allow you to enjoy your life to the fullest with peace of mind and security for the future.
These benefits include:
- Cultural, educational, spiritual and travel opportunities
- Many special events throughout the year that enrich mind, body, and spirit
- Intergenerational-friendly amenities and activities including, art studio, game room, family events/programs
- Full support in the event of a significant change in health of you or your spouse, and the reduction of stress from just knowing you have any level of support you might need
- The sense of community that develops from the company of like-minded neighbors as well as the many benefits of socialization
- Peace of mind for family members and other friends/caregivers who would feel secure in knowing you have full support in the event of any health-related event.
- The convenience of many services under one roof, including a spa, restaurants, libraries, recreational facilities, fitness center, social gathering areas, health clinic and many more.
- You may be entitled to a medical expense deduction on your Federal income tax return for a portion of the entry fee or monthly services fees paid to Judson.