Besides being cute, our four-legged friends of various shapes and sizes offer innumerable health benefits: pets can help lower blood pressure, lessen anxiety and boost immunity.
Plus, they are just plain fun to have around – they lighten the mood of any situation. Dogs especially offer a social outlet. It’s common to see residents walking their dogs around the communities or taking them to parks.
The pet-friendly environment at all of Judson’s communities is a definite selling point for residents.
“We wouldn’t have even considered living here if we couldn’t bring our dogs,” says South Franklin Circle member Cindy Tucker. She and husband Dr. Harvey Tucker are the proud owners of two Great Pyrenees, Annabelle and Maggie (pictured upper right).
For more information about the pet-friendly independent living lifestyle at Judson, please call (216) 791-2004 or click here.
5. Breathe Easier — lowers likelihood of allergies
4. Meet and Greet — provides socialization opportunities
3. Stay Heart Healthy — decreases risk of heart disease
2. Get a Move On — motivation for exercise
1. Keep Your Chin Up — elevates your mood