Do you like to help others? If so, we have some good news: your passion to create opportunities that enhance the quality of life can go further this Giving Tuesday.
On December 2, we’re joining a national day of generosity called #GivingTuesday. It’s a day when you can make a big impact on the residents and community members Judson serves daily.
With your help, we’ll raise funds for our Annual Fund, which provides opportunities such as:
- Intergenerational Programming involving 9,069 student visits per year
- Art Therapy programs that inspire the creativity in 600 residents, family members and community members each year
- Health and Wellness programs that impact the well-being of over 1,000 Judson residents and community members
- South Franklin Circle Dialogue Series – stimulating intellectual forums open to the greater community, attended by nearly 1,000 individuals annually
- Help Judson touch the lives of relatives through respite care, palliative care and hospice care
If you make a gift online, we will earn matching funds from our partner, Network for Good—making your support go even further.
How can you be part of it? Here are a few simple ideas:
- Consider making a gift on #GivingTuesday
- Help us get the word out on social media, using Facebook, or using the hashtag #GivingTuesday on Twitter
- Take photos to post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Do something kind for another person
With your support, we can meet our $300,000 2014 Annual Fund goal and continue our 108-year tradition of creating opportunities to enhance the quality of life for individuals of all ages.
For more information, please call Lisa Murphy at (216) 791-2691 or email@example.com.