Judson at Home is an affordable and customizable home healthcare membership program that keeps older adults living independently in their own homes. They can access services and support from a team of professionals at Judson, including a registered nurse, a licensed independent social worker and a wellness coordinator. Plus, they receive significant discounts and priority access to more Judson services should their future needs change.
Members also have access to social, cultural and educational programs at any of Judson’s communities including wellness classes and fitness centers.
Join us for one of our complimentary webinars to learn how Judson at Home membership works. The sessions are hosted by Kendra Kerensky, Judson at Home’s director of admissions. Sessions last 45 minutes and will include time questions from attendees.
The webinar dates and times are as follows:
- Wednesday, February 17 at 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 26 at 7:30 a.m.
To join the webinar, please follow these steps:
- At least one week prior to the webinar date, please fill out the form below.
- You will receive a webinar invitation via e-mail with instructions of how to join in.
- Please note: You must have a telephone and web access to participate in the webinar.
If you need assistance, please call Kendra Kerensky at (216) 791-3211.
Oops! We could not locate your form.