Last Thursday, nearly 100 guests had the opportunity to preview Ambler Court, a newly remodeled assisted living neighborhood at Judson Park. Guests enjoyed self-guided tours that included four of the 24 spacious, private two-room suites now available.
As they savored mini grilled-cheese sandwiches with basil, creamy tomato basil soup and young potatoes daubed with sour cream and chives, guests learned more about Ambler Court’s assisted living lifestyle, which offers:
- Signature programming and care in a specially designed environment ideal for those needing increased assistance and oversight
- Fresh-cooked meals served restaurant-style from an open kitchen daily
- Access to all the amenities and cultural programs at Judson Park, including the Chestnut Hills gardens, lifelong learning opportunities, therapy and fitness center, and warm-water pool
- 24/7 access to the Judson Park’s Expressive Arts Center
- Scheduled transportation for regular trips to University Circle institutions and beyond
- Easy access to the world-class healthcare at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals
Art Therapy Coordinator Cathy Bryan was on hand to describe how residents can cultivate their inner-artist through the Expressive Arts Center, including water color, ceramics, pottery, Zentangle and more.
Interested in learning more about Ambler Court? Contact us today >>