South Franklin Circle takes the stress out of moving, offering every new resident complimentary moving and real estate services from expert professionals.
Moving by Design
Susan Kent is the owner of Moving by Design, a company that has coordinated moves for residents of South Franklin Circle and Judson for over 15 years.
With an art history degree from Yale and a master’s in landscape architecture from the University of Virginia, Susan is well-equipped to bring a designer’s touch to the moving process. Her no-nonsense, practical attitude makes for a calm, organized move to South Franklin Circle.
- Meet with the resident at their current home, well in advance of the move
- Help decide which belongings and furnishings to take and suggest how they might fit
- Layout furniture plans to scale for the new home
- Work with any other designers on customizations
- Organize and sort prior to the move
- Link resident to charities, liquidators, and antique dealers
- Schedule and coordinate movers
- Assist on day of move, to insure boxes are labeled and organized
- Unpack boxes day of move, and help put items away
- Hang pictures and assist with final touches for the new home
Real Estate Services
Lee-Ann Spacek, a real estate consultant and advocacy professional, offers an array of services ranging from creating a timeline and helping you select an expert realtor in your market area, to recommending ways to prepare and stage your home.
- In-home consultation
- Determine property’s fair market value using two competitive brokers and Broker Price Opinions
- Recommendations for staging and preparing the house for market
- Regular reporting and accountability
- Management and monitoring of the listing and sale processes
- Ongoing communication
Click here for more information about South Franklin Circle’s complimentary moving and relocation services.