Memory Care Support Services for Alzheimer’s & Dementia
A Warm Social Atmosphere with 24-hour Support
The Reinberger neighborhood at Judson Park offers a secure assisted living memory care lifestyle with a warm social atmosphere for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive challenges. Our staff works closely with the resident as well as the resident’s family members, friends and physician to create the support each individual needs.
We strive to enhance the lives of each resident through kindness, compassion and a thorough understanding of the challenges memory loss presents.
Memory Care Services Include:
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, dressing, incontinence and other activities of daily living
- Full meals and dining options
- Specially designed therapeutic art and music programs, and social outings that offer residents varied opportunities
- Health and Wellness programs including daily group exercise and individual fitness opportunities.
- Scheduled group transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to physician services
- 24-hour on-site nursing support
- Medication monitoring and administration
- All utilities included except telephone and internet
- 24-hour emergency system, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler systems
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy