As an assisted living resident at Judson Manor in Cleveland, you will have as much independence as you’d like with the knowledge that personal care and support services are available when you need them.
The Terrace assisted living neighborhood at Judson Manor offers unique accommodations and easy access to Judson programs and amenities.
Located in the heart of University Circle, Cleveland’s cultural center, the Manor offers unparalleled cultural and educational opportunities, plus easy access to the world-class healthcare of Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.
Judson Manor Assisted Living Services and Amenities:
- Social, recreational, cultural, and educational opportunities within a supportive environment
- Health and Wellness programs including fitness classes, personal training, and massage
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Nursing support by a registered nurse (RN), available 24/7
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Dining options and meals, which include the Wade Park Grill, Terrace dining room and Lincoln dining room
- Fitness center
- Rehabilitation service with physical, occupational, and speech therapy available on-site
- Scheduled group and individual transportation coordination
- Memory support programs
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Basic satellite television
- Wi-Fi available
- Hospice and Palliative Care