Non-medical Home Care Services feature carefully screened trained and supervised assistants who work with our professional nursing and health and wellness staff to keep you comfortable and safe in your home. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and is tailored to meet your individual preferences.
The following is a list of some of the services that can we can assist you with in your home through Home Care Professionals:
- Reminders – medication reminders, reminders to drink fluids, eating meals, attending activities
- Respite – Judson is available to provide intermittent short-term care for the primary caregiver – For example, if the primary caregiver wants to go away for the weekend – Judson can come fill in for that period of time
- Physical Assistance – Assistance with physical exercise routines or therapy exercises at home
- Hygiene – Assistance with personal care, bathing, showering, “morning or evening routine” dressing
- Wellness – Assistance with exercise classes, or other physical activities in the community
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care – our home health aides all receive specialized training to work with individuals with cognitive issues
- Companionship – Judson engages residents in meaningful and relevant conversations, social activities, attending concerts and, plays, museums.
- Home-Making – Assistance with laundry, light housekeeping, making shopping lists, doing the shopping, organizing mail, meal preparation, transportation, anything that needs to be done to manage the household